Thank you for your interest in having Prince George's County Health Department participate in your community health fair or event.
Community Health Fair and Events
Participating in these events is important to us. But, we can only attend a limited number of community events. To better serve more community health fairs, we are excited to provide you with all the education and materials you will need to successfully plan, promote and execute a health fair event. All the information is available online!
Read through the guidelines for having the Prince George's County Health Department participate in your community health fair or event.
- Requests should be submitted electronically at least 60 calendar days before the event’s start date to be considered.
- Submission of this request does not guarantee Health Department participation. A staff person will contact you by email to confirm whether the Health Department will participate.
- If the Health Department participates, the sponsoring organization must supply tables and chairs as needed.
- A list of health organizations that provide screenings in Prince George’s County is available in our online directory.
Event Participation Request
Please complete and submit the Event Participation Form to request Health Department staff at your community health fair.
- How to Plan a Community Health Fair Checklist (PDF)
- Downloadable Print Materials (Fact sheets, Flyers, and Brochures)
Health Fairs Toolkit
The Health Fairs Toolkit allows you to:
- Access and print downloadable health information and planning materials online.
- Request specific materials produced by Prince George’s County Health Department programs.
Health Screening Providers
- Search for a list of health screening and general healthcare providers to attend your event.
Note: If you would like to add your health organization or provider as a community health screener on the list provided, please contact the Health Fair by email.
View electronic files and resources for substance abuse / behavioral health, infectious disease, emergency preparedness / environmental health, healthy eating and chronic disease protection.
Health Services Inquiry Form
We provide care, resources, and support for a healthier community!
Thank you for your interest in Prince George’s County Health Department services and resources. Please
complete the Health Services Inquiry Form to receive information about our commonly requested Health Services and Resources.