Reproductive Health Resource Center
Provide reproductive health information, education, and examinations to men and women 12 and up. Fees are associated based on a sliding fee scale.
- Men and women, 12 and up needing family health or reproductive services.
- Sliding scale based on income. Insurances accepted (co-pays may be applicable).
- Community health nurses
- Administrative support
- Program manager
- Pregnancy testing
- HIV Testing
- Birth Control
- Emergency Contraceptives
- Reproductive Examinations
Hours of Operation
- Services by appointment only
- Call phone number 301-583-3340 to schedule an appointment.
Cheverly Health Center
Family Health Services Division
Prince George’s County Health Department
3003 Hospital Drive, Suite 2022
Cheverly, Maryland 20785