How to Use PGC311
Use the PGC311 Mobile App or Web Portal to:
- Request County services 24/7 such as Litter Removal, Pothole Repair, etc.
- Upload a photo with your service request.
- Check the status of existing requests.
- "Drop a pin" to help pinpoint a location.
- Create an account to track your service requests and get timely updates about your requests.
- Provide feedback about our customer service and agency services with our quick 3-question surveys.
- Search and see helpful knowledge articles about County services.
- Search for other requests in your community.
Speak to a Live Agent
Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
Call 3-1-1 or dial 301-883-4748 if outside of Prince George's County.
The PGC311 App is Available 24/7
Download the PGC311 App
from the Google Play Store
from the Apple Store
Requests and Knowledge Articles
Visit the PGC311 Web Portal at www.pgc311.com
Follow us on social media: