Care for Kids
In Partnership with Kaiser Permanente the Care for Kids program provides free healthcare services to uninsured children who live in Prince Georges County.
- Well and sick-child care visits
- Physical and Eye exams
- Laboratory and X-ray Services
- Outpatient Mental Health and chemical dependency
- Short-term physical therapy for children 10 years and older
- Discounted eyeglasses at Kaiser Eye Care Centers
To be eligible for the program your child must:
- Be under the age of 21 and live in Prince George’s County
- Not eligible or enrolled in any other health insured plan and not eligible for MCHP or MCHP Premium
- Be within the income guidelines (300% of the poverty level)
- Citizenship is not required
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
425 Brightseat Road,
Landover, Maryland 20785
For additional information or an application, please contact the Care for Kids Program at 301-324-2806 or 301-324-2925.