Dental Health Services
The Dental Health Program provides comprehensive dental treatment with an emphasis on oral health education and early intervention to prevent early childhood care, Ryan White eligible client's dental needs and to ensure quality access to services for uninsured residents of the County.
Comprehensive dental care includes preventive and restorative dental services, with an emphasis on prevention and early intervention.
Referrals for appropriate specialty care are provided along with case management to assist families with finding a dental home.
The Dental Health Program provides treatment to:
- Children ages 0 to 20 enrolled in the Maryland Healthy Smiles Program through Medicaid
- Uninsured children ages 0 to 18 years
- Maternity patients who have Medicaid
- Those referred by the Prince George’s County Health Department Maternal Health and Family Planning Program
- Ryan White eligible adult clients
Fees are based on a sliding scale.
The dental clinic is staffed with dentists, dental assistants, and a front desk clerk.
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
Cheverly Health Center
Prince George’s County Health Department
3003 Hospital Drive, Suite 1048
Cheverly, Maryland 20785
301- 593- 5900