Report a Problem

Prince George's County 311 can help with most service types from food safety violations to reporting abandoned vehicles. Use the PGC311 website or mobile app to submit requests 24/7.

Public Works & Transportation Service Requests

See something in your neighborhood or in the county that needs attention? Report issues such as down trees, potholes and dumped litter.

View a full list of Public Works and Transportation request options.

Animal Carcass Removal

Report animal carcasses on County-maintained and state-maintained roads.

Down Trees

The Department of Public Works & Transportation (DPW&T) removes and performs elevation trimming of trees that are in the County rights-of-way. Please report down trees or tree limbs.

Litter Pickup

Litter and debris are picked up along County maintained roadways. Please report illegal dumping. If litter or debris is on private property, removal is the responsibility of the property owner.

Neighborhood Traffic Issues

The Department of Public Works and Transportation's (DPW&T) Traffic Safety Division can offer advice and assistance to help solve community traffic problems.


The Department of Public Works & Transportation performs pothole repairs on all County-maintained roadways.

Roadway Hazards

The Department of Public Works & Transportation responds to requests about potential hazardous locations as reported by citizens.

Roadway Maintenance

Learn about current roadway improvement projects and programs.

Street Lights

Learn more about the requirements for new requests and repair requests.

Traffic Signals

Through the Traffic Signal System, newly installed traffic signal controllers improve signal system efficiency and assign appropriate rights-of-way to achieve optimized traffic flow through an intersection.


Complaints Regarding Cable Service

If you have a complaint about any aspect of your cable service, you are welcome to file a complaint.

Report a Website Problem

If you are having an issue with this website, use this form to report it.