Vaccines & Immunizations
The Immunizations Program provides routine immunizations against childhood diseases to children and young adults, ages 2 months to 18 years, with limited or no health insurance. Immunization outreach and education are provided to families with children under the age of four who are not up-to-date on required immunizations.
Prince George’s County provides immunizations to residents:
- Covered by or enrolled in Medicaid or medical assistance programs;
- Who are 2 months to 18 years old and are uninsured or underinsured;
- Who are Native American (American Indian) or Alaskan Native;
- Who have health insurance that does not cover (pay for) vaccines
Fees are based on a sliding scale.
- Community health nurses
- Administrative support
- Program manager
- Routine childhood immunizations
- COVID-19 immunizations
- Flu shots to County residents ages 6 months and older
- Immunization outreach and follow-up with medical providers as needed
Schedule your immunization appointment today!
- Get Your Child’s Shots on Schedule
- Get Your Pre-teen’s Shots on Schedule
- Get Shots to Protect Your Health (Adults Ages 19 to 49)
- Get Shots to Protect Your Health (Adults Age 50 or Older)
- Protect Yourself from Seasonal Flu