Please visit our COVID-19 testing webpage for site locations and testing schedules. If you have additional questions about the County’s testing program, call our coronavirus hotline at 301-883-6627 between the hours of 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday through Friday.
September 21st COVID-19 Testing Update
COVID-19 Pop-up Testing Site
- The Health Department will operate a pop-up testing site this Friday at the Bowie Senior Center, 14900 Health Center Drive, Bowie, MD 20716 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Testing is free and available via drive-through or walk-up with or without symptoms and you don’t need an appointment or a doctor’s note. For more information about testing, please visit health.mypgc.us/COVIDtesting.
|Bowie Senior Center *Pop-up Testing Site||Friday, September 25, 2020||9:00 am - 11:00 am|
|Cheverly Health Center||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||10:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Rollingcrest-Chillum Recreation Center||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Laurel-Beltsville Senior Activity Center||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wayne K. Curry Sports and Learning Center||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|D. Leonard Dyer Regional Health Center||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Adventist Medical Group Primary Care in Fort Washington||Monday, Tuesday, Friday||7:30 am - 11:30 am|
|First United Methodist Church of Hyattsville||Monday, Saturday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
Latest News & Updates
- September 24: County To Remain In Phase 2 Reopening
- Council Resolution for a local state of emergency / Attachment A (PDF)
- September 16: County Announces Additional Phase 2 Openings And Updated Safety Guidelines (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
- September 14: Fedexfield To Serve As 41st Vote Center For November General Election / Spanish (PDF)
- September 11: Respond to the 2020 Census by September 30 (PDF)
- September 4: Executive Order 20-2020 (PDF)
- September 3: Prince George's County to Remain in Stage 2 Reopening (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
- August 21: County Executive Launches Campaign to Support County Black-Owned Businesses (PDF)
- August 14: COVID-19 Update: Prince George’s County Joins UNICEF’s Child Friend Cities Initiative (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
- August 4: Office Of Law Interpretive Guidance (PDF)
- August 4: Directive And Order For Enhanced Consumer And Employee Safety (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
- July 31: County Execute Announces New Restriction to Help Address Recent Uptick in COVID-19 Cases (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
- July 31: Directive and Order for Enhanced Consumer and Employee Safety (PDF)
- July 30: COVID-19 Update: County Executive Announces Additional Actions to Keep Residents Safe as Numbers Slightly Increase (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
- July 27: Court Reopening Guide (PDF)
- July 24: County Executive Announces Additional Covid19 Inspections Over The Weekend (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
- July 24: COVID-19 Update: We Must Not Grow Weary (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
Stay up-to-date with Prince George's County closures during the coronavirus pandemic.
The Prince George’s County Health Department offers free COVID-19 testing at sites across the County for those in a car or on foot.
Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about coronavirus (COVID-19), including disease basics, prevention, symptoms, and county updates.
As the county moves forward, stay up-to-date with reopening plans and guidelines.
Prince George’s County offers free resources including factsheets, FAQs, infographics, videos and county updates.