- June 30: County Executive Announces Partnership With United Way To Help Address Food Insecurity / Spanish (PDF)
- June 26: COVID-19 Update: Prince George’s County Will Enter a Full Phase Two Reopening on Monday, June 29 at 5:00 PM (PDF)
- June 25: Executive Order No. 15-2020 Continued Declaration of a Local State of Emergency for Prince George’s County, Maryland (PDF)
- June 25: Press Release: County Executive Alsobrooks Announces Full Phase Two Reopening for Prince George’s County on June 29 / Spanish (PDF)
- June 12: EXECUTIVE ORDER No. 13-2020 Continued Declaration of a Local State of Emergency for Prince George’s County, Maryland (PDF)
- COVID-19 Update: Prince George’s County Will Enter a Modified Phase Two Reopening on Monday, June 15 / Spanish (PDF)
- June 11: Press Release County Executive Announces Modified Phase Two Reopening For Prince George’s County On June 15 / Spanish(PDF)
- June 7: County Opens New Appointment-Only Covid-19 Testing Site In The Chillum/Langley Park Area / Spanish (PDF)
- June 5: COVID-19 Update: Prince George’s County Remains in Phase 1 of Reopening / Spanish (PDF)
- June 4: Press Release: County Executive Alsobrooks Announces Possible Modified Phase Two Reopening For Prince George’s County On June 15 / Spanish (PDF)
The Prince George’s County Health Department offers FREE COVID-19 tests for individuals with or without symptoms that have been exposed to or suspected to have been exposed to a COVID-19-positive person.
Patients do not need an appointment or a doctor’s prescription to get tested. All County-run testing sites accommodate testing for those in a car or on foot.
Please visit our COVID-19 testing webpage for site locations and testing schedules.
If you have additional questions about the County’s testing program, call our coronavirus hotline at 301-883-6627 between the hours of 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday through Friday.
The Maryland Department of Health is providing additional COVID-related data on nursing homes and other congregate living facilities statewide.
Stay up-to-date with Prince George's County closures during the coronavirus pandemic.
All County businesses with questions about whether they can be open and how they can operate as Prince George’s County moves through its phased reopening.
Prince George's County COVID-19 Case Count Data Dashboard.
The Prince George’s County Health Department is conducting COVID-19 screening and testing by appointment only.
Looking to help with the coronavirus response? We are accepting donations of food, baby supplies, masks, gloves and other items. Let’s support each other together. Contact us with the items that you would like to donate.
Temporary, Emergency Rental Assistance Program available to help with rent and utility payments for tenants whose employment income has been negatively impacted by COVID-19.
Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about coronavirus (COVID-19), including disease basics, prevention, symptoms, and county updates.
Preparing your building for reopening.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, several food pantries have been setup throughout the County and in neighboring jurisdictions. Enter your zip code or address into the map to search for the food pantry nearest you.
The Prince George’s Forward Task Force has been designed to guide our County Government’s approach to our path forward, navigating the complex and challenging COVID-19 recovery environment. The Task Force will develop a multi-pronged approach to address the impacts of COVID-19 on all Prince Georgians.
Prince George’s County offers free resources including factsheets, FAQs, infographics, videos and county updates.