|Health Department Testing Facility||Day(s)||Times|
|Cheverly Health Center||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||9:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|D. Leonard Dyer Regional Health Center||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday||9:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Partner Testing Facility||Day(s)||Times|
|Adventist Medical Group Primary Care in Fort Washington||Monday, Tuesday, Friday||7:30 am - 11:30 am|
|First United Methodist Church of Hyattsville||Monday, Thursday, Saturday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Pop-Up Testing Sites||Day(s)||Times|
|Location TBA||Friday||9:00 am - 11:00 am|
COVID-19 Testing Update
The Hyattsville testing site will be closed today, November 30, 2020, due to the weather.
Eliminating HIV Town Hall
Executive and Health Orders
Prince George’s County Executive Angela Alsobrooks and Health Officer Dr. Ernest Carter announced that the County will implement updated Phase 2 guidelines for businesses and large gatherings. Visit our COVID-19 Resources Page for information on the County's Health Orders.
Latest News & Updates
- November 19: County Announces Curfew At National Harbor For Unaccompanied Minors Due To Continued Increase In Covid-19 Metrics (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
- November 13: Directive And Order For Enhanced Consumer And Employee Safety
- November 12: County Implements Updated Phase 2 Guidelines In Response To Increase Of Covid-19 Cases / Spanish (PDF)
- October 29: County To Remain In Phase 2 Reopening / Spanish (PDF)
- County Relaunches Emergency Rental Assistance Program (PDF)
- Health Department to Bill Insurers for COVID Tests; No Charge to Patients (PDF)
- October 8: Health Department Releases Halloween Guidance, Offers Tips for Safer Activities | Spanish (PDF)
- October 8: County To Remain In Phase 2 Reopening / Spanish (PDF)
- October 5: Prince George's Task Force releases its first "Action Today" Report (PDF)
Stay up-to-date with Prince George's County closures during the coronavirus pandemic.
Get the latest COVID-19 case count and other important data points in Prince George's County.
The Prince George’s County Health Department offers free COVID-19 testing at sites across the County for those in a car or on foot.
Find out how you can help your community through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about coronavirus (COVID-19), including disease basics, prevention, symptoms, and county updates.
As the county moves forward, stay up-to-date with reopening plans and guidelines.
Prince George’s County offers free resources including factsheets, FAQs, infographics, videos and county updates.
Follow guidance from the Prince George's County Health Department and plan safe, alternative holiday celebrations that don’t spread coronavirus in your community.
MD COVID Alert uses Bluetooth technology to quickly notify users who might have been exposed to someone who tested positive. This will reduce the risk of infection and help Maryland stop the spread of COVID-19.