AUGUST 7th COVID-19 TESTING UPDATE
The Health Department’s latest COVID-19 community testing site opens Monday, August 10th at the department’s D. Leonard Dyer Regional Health Center located at 9314 Piscataway Road, Clinton, MD 20735. Testing at this site is available Monday through Thursday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and follows the same testing procedures and policies as other County-run sites. Read more about the County’s testing program on our testing webpage. Please also be aware that the department’s Cheverly Health Center testing site will temporarily close next week (August 10th to August 14th) to accommodate necessary staffing modifications.
- July 31: County Execute Announces New Restriction to Help Address Recent Uptick in COVID-19 Cases (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
- July 31: Directive and Order for Enhanced Consumer and Employee Safety (PDF)
- July 30: COVID-19 Update: County Executive Announces Additional Actions to Keep Residents Safe as Numbers Slightly Increase (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
- July 27: Court Reopening Guide (PDF)
- July 24: County Executive Announces Additional Covid19 Inspections Over The Weekend (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
- July 24: COVID-19 Update: We Must Not Grow Weary (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
- July 17: County Executive Announces Covid-19 Ambassador Compliance Team (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
- July 16: Community Survey Now Open for New Police Chief Search (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
- July 15: County Executive Outlines Summer Enrichment Programs To Support Students & Young People (PDF)
- July 10: COVID-19 Update: New Case Numbers Continue to Decline in Prince George’s County (PDF)
- July 9: County Executive Alsobrooks Announces Continued decline in COVID-19 Cases in Prince George’s County (PDF)
The Prince George’s County Health Department offers FREE COVID-19 tests for individuals with or without symptoms that have been exposed to or suspected to have been exposed to a COVID-19-positive person.
Patients do not need an appointment or a doctor’s prescription to get tested. All County-run testing sites accommodate testing for those in a car or on foot.
Please visit our COVID-19 testing webpage for site locations and testing schedules.
If you have additional questions about the County’s testing program, call our coronavirus hotline at 301-883-6627 between the hours of 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday through Friday.
The Maryland Department of Health is providing additional COVID-related data on nursing homes and other congregate living facilities statewide.
Stay up-to-date with Prince George's County closures during the coronavirus pandemic.
All County businesses with questions about whether they can be open and how they can operate as Prince George’s County moves through its phased reopening.
Prince George's County COVID-19 Case Count Data Dashboard.
The Prince George’s County Health Department is conducting COVID-19 screening and testing by appointment only.
Looking to help with the coronavirus response? We are accepting donations of food, baby supplies, masks, gloves and other items. Let’s support each other together. Contact us with the items that you would like to donate.
Temporary, Emergency Rental Assistance Program available to help with rent and utility payments for tenants whose employment income has been negatively impacted by COVID-19.
Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about coronavirus (COVID-19), including disease basics, prevention, symptoms, and county updates.
Preparing your building for reopening.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, several food pantries have been setup throughout the County and in neighboring jurisdictions. Enter your zip code or address into the map to search for the food pantry nearest you.
The Prince George’s Forward Task Force has been designed to guide our County Government’s approach to our path forward, navigating the complex and challenging COVID-19 recovery environment. The Task Force will develop a multi-pronged approach to address the impacts of COVID-19 on all Prince Georgians.
Prince George’s County offers free resources including factsheets, FAQs, infographics, videos and county updates.