Environmental Complaints


CountyClick (Dial 311) allows to users to:

  • Browse Through Questions and Answers in Various Categories
  • Enter Requests for Service
  • Track Status of Service Requests

Forward Your Environmental Complaints to CountyClick (Dial 311)

Prince George's County Health Department responds to inquiries concerning:

  • Any nuisance or health hazard associated with a food service facility such as a restaurant, grocery store, carry out, or convenience store
  • Any food safety complaint associated with a mobile food truck or special event operation
  • Overflow of public sewers (in conjunction with WSSC/Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission)
  • Well water quality or systems not in compliance with sanitary standards
  • Violation of health and safety standards at public swimming pools and spas
  • Smoke, odors, open burning, dust and other pollutants
  • Improper disposal of household wastes, industrial wastes, hazardous wastes and special medical wastes
  • Possible pollution of County streams and waterways
  • Oil spills or improper oil disposal, and
  • The Clean Indoor Air Act (CIAA) of 2007, which prohibits smoking in indoor places, including restaurants and bars, and most other businesses with indoor areas open to the public in Maryland.