Recovery Clubhouse - Adolescent
The mission of the Adolescent Recovery Clubhouse is to provide assistance, activities, and opportunities designed to help youth develop and maintain healthy lifestyles. The Clubhouse structure is designed to improve youth's life and wellness while abstaining from substances. We incorporate various activities that are designed to promote self-empowerment and resiliency in order to develop self-awareness, increase self-esteem, and build a greater sense of community.
What We Do
The Adolescent Recovery Clubhouse of Prince George's County offers services to youth 12 to 17 years old with a history of substance abuse use. The Clubhouse provides programs and activities addressed to improve daily living skills while preventing substance use. The Clubhouse delivers additional support for the adolescent and family through referrals in collaboration with existing treatment programs and support systems in the community, accordingly with the need they present. The Clubhouse has shown to reduce and prevent substance abuse, decrease juvenile delinquency, and improve academic performance.
Who is eligible?
- Residents of Prince George's County
- 12 - 17 years of age
- History of substance use or a possibility of being at risk
- Displays a strong desire to begin the recovery process
- Referral for receiving counseling services to address substance and mental health concerns
- Case Management and Advocacy
- Recovery Support Groups
- Evidenced-Based Life Skills Programs
- Educational Tutoring
- Computer Lab
- GED and College Preparation
- Vocational and Skill Building
- Job Readiness Preparation
- Enriching educational, recreational, and cultural activities
Hours of Operation
Normal Hours: Monday - Friday 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Summer Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Hours are contingent upon the school schedule
- Virtual Services Available