Behavioral Health Outpatient Services
The Behavioral Health Clinic is a place that helps people in Prince George's County who might be going through tough times. Whether you're feeling emotional, having trouble with drugs, or not getting along well with family or friends, they're here to assist with different services.
The Behavioral Health Program offers the following services:
- Behavioral Health Screening and Assessment Services: They help figure out what's going on and how to help.
- Individual and Group Counseling: Talk to someone one-on-one or in a group setting.
- Opioid Maintenance Therapy: Special treatment for those struggling with opioid (a type of drug) issues.
- Medicaid and some private insurance plans are accepted. Call 301-583-5920 to make sure we accept your insurance plan.
- Must be a Prince George’s County resident.
The following information is required at the time of appointment:
- Personal Photo identification:
- Driver's License
- Work ID
- Utility or Cable Bill
- Rent/Mortgage Agreement
- Insurance card and/or proof of income:
- Recent month's paycheck stub or tax return
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. | Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Phone: 301-583-5920
Experiencing a mental health crisis?
Are you facing a mental health crisis? If you or someone close to you is dealing with thoughts of suicide or going through a mental health crisis, please dial 9-8-8 for immediate help. There are professionals available 24/7 to help and connect you with long-term support.
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services National Helpline
CALL - 1-800-662-HELP (4357),
For help with mental health or substance abuse, you can also call the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services National Helpline at 1-800-662-HELP (4357). It's confidential, toll-free, and available 24/7 in English and Spanish. They can guide you to local treatment places and support groups.
If gambling is a problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) or check out Helpmygamblingproblem.org for assistance.
Remember, help is available, and you don't have to go through tough times alone!