Roadway Hazards

Reporting Road Hazards

The Department responds to requests concerning potential hazardous locations as reported by citizens. If required, the locations will be made safe by means of installing temporary patches/repairs to the affected areas. These areas are added to the list of locations in need of permanent repairs. The repairs will be completed as funds become available.

To report a potential hazard on the County rights-of-way, which involves sidewalks, curb and gutter, concrete apron, or uneven pavement surfaces, please call 311 or 301-883-4748 to submit a service request electronically.

To request resurfacing or concrete replacement for entire streets or sidewalks in your subdivision, please call 311 or 301-883-4748.