Juvenile Drug Court
The Prince George's County Youth and Community Services Program works with the Juvenile Drug Court Program to provide a variety of services to young offenders struggling with substance abuse. The program is dedicated to promoting responsibility and accountability, helping participants achieve a healthy lifestyle and engage in positive social activities.
They provide the following services to youth offenders enrolled in the Juvenile Drug Court Program:
- Assessment and recommendation
- Individual, family, and group counseling
- Case management and referral
- Social skills development
Insurance and Referrals
- Insurance is accepted. Individual referrals are received directly from the Juvenile Court only.
Curious and want to know more? Call the main Juvenile Drug Court office at 301-952-2780.
For TTY/STS, dial 711.