Please visit our COVID-19 testing webpage for site locations and testing schedules. If you have additional questions about the County’s testing program, call our coronavirus hotline at 301-883-6627 between the hours of 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Monday through Friday.
Health Department Pop-Up Testing Site
The Health Department will host a pop-up testing site this Friday, October 23 in College Park from 9 to 11 AM. Stop by to get a free test, no appointment needed. Learn more at: https://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/3472/COVID-19-Testing
Sitio de prueba emergente del Departamento de Salud
El Departamento de Salud albergará un sitio de prueba emergente este viernes el 23 de octubre en College Park de 9 a 11 AM. Pasa por aquí para hacerte una prueba gratis, no necesitas cita. Obtenga más información en: https://www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/3472/COVID-19-Testing
COVID-19 Halloween Guidance
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Prince George’s County is NOT recommending traditional door-to-door trick-or-treating. The County is also not allowing indoor haunted houses. If you have COVID-19 or you suspect you have been exposed to someone with COVID, do not participate in in-person Halloween activities. For safety tips, view the Halloween guidance.
|Health Department Testing Facility||Day(s)||Times|
|Cheverly Health Center||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday||9:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|D. Leonard Dyer Regional Health Center||Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday||9:00 am - 3:30 pm|
|Partner Testing Facility||Day(s)||Times|
|Adventist Medical Group Primary Care in Fort Washington||Monday, Tuesday, Friday||7:30 am - 11:30 am|
|First United Methodist Church of Hyattsville||Monday, Thursday, Saturday||9:00 am - 3:00 pm|
|Pop-Up Testing Sites||Day(s)||Times|
|College Park||Friday||9:00 am - 11:00 am|
Latest News & Updates
- Health Department to Bill Insurers for COVID Tests; No Charge to Patients (PDF)
- October 8: Health Department Releases Halloween Guidance, Offers Tips for Safer Activities | Spanish (PDF)
- October 8: County To Remain In Phase 2 Reopening / Spanish (PDF)
- October 5: Prince George's Task Force releases its first "Action Today" Report (PDF)
- September 29: Health Department Announces Changes To Covid-19 Testing Locations And Schedule
- September 24: County To Remain In Phase 2 Reopening
- Council Resolution for a local state of emergency / Attachment A (PDF)
- September 16: County Announces Additional Phase 2 Openings And Updated Safety Guidelines (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
- September 14: Fedexfield To Serve As 41st Vote Center For November General Election / Spanish (PDF)
- September 11: Respond to the 2020 Census by September 30 (PDF)
- September 4: Executive Order 20-2020 (PDF)
- September 3: Prince George's County to Remain in Stage 2 Reopening (PDF) / Spanish (PDF)
Stay up-to-date with Prince George's County closures during the coronavirus pandemic.
The Prince George’s County Health Department offers free COVID-19 testing at sites across the County for those in a car or on foot.
Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about coronavirus (COVID-19), including disease basics, prevention, symptoms, and county updates.
As the county moves forward, stay up-to-date with reopening plans and guidelines.
Prince George’s County offers free resources including factsheets, FAQs, infographics, videos and county updates.