Certification & Compliance System
Register for one of the Prince George's County Business Certification Overview Sessions.
The Prince George's County Supplier Development & Diversity Division (SDDDD) hosts a monthly Certification Overview Training for participants to learn about the benefits and requirements a Prince George’s County Business Certification.
Register for one of the Certification & Compliance System (CCS) Overview Training- facilitated by the CCS Admin
The Certification and Compliance System (CCS) training is a system overview training that covers:
- System Registration (Please register prior to training.) https://mypgc.diversitycompliance.com/
- How to navigate CCS
- How to complete a CCS Questionnaire
- How to navigate to a Certification Application (Note- The Compliance Unit does not cover Certification requirements. That information is provided through the Supplier Development & Diversity Division 'SDDD' through Certification Overview Training.
Contract Compliance Unit
Request for Modification of Supplier Utilization Plan – Subcontractor Acknowledgement Form
Instructions: [Download Subcontractor Acknowledgement Form] Please fully complete and submit one form for each business that is being added or removed as a part of this request for modification. Once each form is signed by both the Prime and Subcontractor, please attach the form(s) with this request.
Search Supplier Development & Diversity Division Certified Directory by entering search criteria and clicking Search. You must select at least one certification type. You can also search by a variety of other fields. Our Prince George's County directory publishes certified vendors with active certifications.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: FOR VENDORS AND AGENCIES
- If your firm has an expired certification; the firm will not be visible in the directory.
- If your firm submitted a certification application and pending approval; your firm will not appear in the directory until approved and published to the directory by SDDD.
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) - When searching by the Certification type, you must click the hyperlink to view the firm's information. Next, scroll down to the certification information. The certifying agency must indicate Prince George's County Government. To do business with Prince George's County, a firm must be certified with Supplier Development and Diversity Division (SDDD), through the Office of Central Services.
Please note: Some MBE firms listed in the Supplier Development and Diversity Division (SDDD) directory may not be certified with Prince George's County Government. MBE firms may list the certifying agency under the State of Maryland/ Maryland Department of Transportation, City of Baltimore, or Howard County. This is due to a reciprocal import, which captures MBE certifications from the aforementioned certifying agencies that also use the B2G Now software. We encourage all firms seeking procurement opportunities with Prince George's County Government to complete the reciprocal MBE application for certification.
Firms interested in doing business with Prince George’s County Government must complete the following:
- Registration in SAP SAP Supplier Registration
- Complete the SAP Procurement Questionnaire
- Registration in CCS Certification & Compliance System
- Complete the CCS Questionnaire
- Complete an application for certification, if applicable