Building Permit applications are completed online. Please go to the Momentum portal and enter the information directly into the County’s Permitting System.
The following are required when applying for an Addition Building Permit:
- Concept Approval Letter
- Site/Plot Plans — Signed and Sealed
- Architectural Drawings — Signed and Sealed
- Structural Drawings — Signed and Sealed
- Electrical Drawings — Signed and Sealed
- Mechanical Drawings — Signed and Sealed
- Landscape Plans — Signed and Sealed
- Sediment Control Plans, one of which must be Green Stamped
- Type II Tree Conservation Plans, or Exempt Letter
- Approved Storm Drain Plans
For additional forms, visit the Permit Forms page.