MemberDirect is a self-service portal for active employees and retirees that provides secure access to individual retirement account information.
Benefits of MemberDirect
- View pension contribution account balance.
- View pension plan enrollment date and years of service.
- Run estimates of retirement benefit.
- View monthly benefit pay advice.
- Access 1099-R tax documents.
- Change direct deposit information.
- Update tax withholding elections.
Enrolling in MemberDirect
MemberDirect is available to employees and retirees who participate in one of the County’s sponsored Pension Plan Plans.
- Visit https://memberdirect.princegeorgescountymd.gov.
- Click Enroll Now – complete the brief online form.
- Verify Personal Information and Create an Account – confirm the information entered and read and accept the terms and agreement.
Your MemberDirect account will follow you into retirement. You are encouraged to use your personal email address, when setting up your account. This will ensure your continued access to MemberDirect after you retire or separate from employment.