The Office of Human Resources Management (OHRM) is excited to announce that several upcoming professional development training courses are open for registration for Prince George’s County Government employees.
County Employee Training Series
The continued development of the County Government workforce is a key resource to ensure the success of employees and our County Government. To support employee development a variety of training series are available for County employees to participate in. Each training series has been curated to address key leadership and technical skills. The training series available for County employees include:
- County Systems Training Series - Learning opportunities for employees to develop skills on County Government systems.
- Emergency Management Response Training Series - Courses that provide opportunities to learn about emergency response and best practices for working safely during emergency situations effectively.
- Employee Benefits Training Series - Learning opportunities for every employee to develop skills on topics important to their employee life cycle.
- Financial Management Training Series - Training and advising opportunities to provide guidance and tips on how to improve your personal financial management. In addition to attending training, employees will have the opportunity to register for one-on-one financial planning sessions and retirement counseling with MissionSquare Retirement (formerly ICMA-RC) and Empower (formerly Mass Mutual).
- Leadership Development Training Series - Learning opportunities for every employee to develop professional and leadership development skills.
- Technology Training Series - Courses that provide opportunities to learn how to use County Government technology tools effectively.
- Workplace Safety Training Series - Courses that provide opportunities to learn about the best practices and resources to work safely and effectively.
Explore the courses available for each training series in the course offering calendar. Courses are updated regularly, so be sure to check back often!
OHRM has released a new County Learning Management System (LMS), NEOGOV Learn, effective June 1, 2021. NEOGOV Learn provides great tools and features to better equip employees to manage their learning and development.
To register for courses, please ensure that you are logged into NEOGOV Learn before utilizing the active registration links listed below. Employees should use their County email address and password to access NEOGOV Learn. Guidance on how to login to NEOGOV Learn can be accessed online here.
Please note that the registration deadline for courses is the Friday before the scheduled session date. Detailed instructions on how to register for training courses in the new County LMS—NEOGOV Learn can be found online here.
Course Offering Calendar
The calendar of upcoming training opportunities for County employees is included below. Employees must register online in the County Learning Management System (LMS) using the registration link included below to participate in a course. Detailed instructions on how to register for training courses in the County LMS can be found online here.
To promote social distancing in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all courses listed will be facilitated virtually unless otherwise noted, example: "In-Person". After your course registration is confirmed, you will receive a separate email notification with instructions on how to participate in the virtual session.
If you experience any issues registering for training please contact us.