Each year, millions of unwanted and homeless animals are born in this country. Of those that end up in shelters, some will be adopted, but many will be "put to sleep" (euthanized). One of the most important things you can do for your pet is to have him spayed or neutered.
Call the Spay Spot - A Spay/Neuter Clinic (located within the Animal Services Facility and Adoption Center in Upper Marlboro) to inquire about hours, fees, low-cost services or to book an appointment, at 301-254-8151.
Additional Low-Cost Spay/Neuter Clinics
- Prince George’s SPCA: (301) 262-5625, press 9, or www.pgspca.org
- Spay Now in Laurel, Maryland: (301) 483-7080
- Spay Spa and Neuter Nook, Davidsonville, Maryland: (443) 607-6496
- Calvert Well Pet Clinic in Huntingtown, Maryland: (443) 295-7873
- Paw Prints Animal Hospital in Waldorf, Maryland: (301) 885-0263
- Charles County Humane Society in Waldorf, Maryland: (301) 645-8181
- Montgomery County Humane Society in Rockville, Maryland: (240) 252-2555
- Humane Rescue Alliance in Washington, D.C.: (202) 608-1356, or e-mail email@example.com