About Your Benefits
INTRODUCING BENEFITS 365
Proudly Serving You Every Day
Every day you do your part to serve the citizens of Prince George’s County. By developing innovative policies and programs, protecting people, and implementing solutions that shape our community, you continue to deliver on our Proud Priorities: healthy communities; safe neighborhoods; economic development; quality of life; youth development, and education. Together, we continue to make progress to achieve Proud Results for our citizens.
In recognition of your service, Benefits 365 provides you with the benefits you need to protect yourself and your family today and tomorrow. From comprehensive healthcare options to employee assistance to retirement, income security, and tax savings, you can have peace of mind that your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing are protected every day of the year.
What You Can Expect From Benefits 365
- Competitive coverage
- Caring connections
- Quality care
- Comprehensive choices
Benefits 365 offers the resources, information, and support you need to make the right decisions for yourself and your family—serving you every day of the year. From expanded services and support for seniors, veterans and students; to healthy, safe, and aesthetically pleasing environments; to the arts, parks, and cultural events we enjoy; to the roads we travel on and the communities we live in; to high performing, efficient government operations and improvements in public services powered by technology, your work creates a sense of pride for our citizens, provides services that impact our community and shapes our future. Together, we are Prince George’s Proud.
Benefits 365 Provides...
Our competitive coverage balances the needs of our government—helping us attract and retain top talent to achieve our Proud Priorities, Proud Results—with sustaining our investment in Benefits 365 for the future.
- Competitive ways to save for retirement—including pension and 457(b) deferred compensation plans.
- New, better ways to improve your coverage with nationwide coverage available both in- and out-of-network.
- With more options, more choice, more flexibility, and more value, you can customize your coverage to better meet your needs.
- Diverse investment options to help you reach your savings goals.
Helping you improve your health, plan for your future, and reach your goals with:
- Expanded wellness offerings to support you
- New ways to connect to the care you need when and where you need it: in-person, virtual; urgent care or primary care
- Enhanced Employee Assistance Program with new ways to connect to care
- Access to resources to help you save for the future
Helping you get the most value from your benefits with:
- Opportunities for you to play an active role in preventive care as well as the ongoing management and treatment of diagnosed conditions
- Designations to help you identify quality providers
- Access to specialists
- Vetted income security and retirement savings options
- Tools that help you compare costs and quality to become a better healthcare consumer
- We’ll provide the information you need to make the right choices for yourself and your family—during enrollment and throughout the year.
- Open Enrollment offers you the opportunity to update your choices—from medical, prescription, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance to legal and retirement savings.