Interior Nat Harbor

Filing a Complaint

The Board of License Commissioners is committed to serving our licensed alcoholic beverage establishments and the residents of Prince George’s County professionally, respectfully, and with equality. If you feel you have experienced discrimination by a County licensed establishment and would like to voice your concerns, please call the Human Rights Commission at 240-695-7220 or visit Office of Human Rights


If you would like to file a complaint regarding a County licensed establishment, please contact the Better Business Bureau to voice your concerns.

If you would like to file a complaint against a BOLC employee, please send an email to the Director, Terence Sheppard at and the Chief Liquor Inspector Robert Clark at  

Citizens may also utilize the Office of Community Relations 311 Call Center by dialing 311 or visiting PGC311  to submit a service request.