Aging Advisory Committee
The Prince George’s County Advisory Committee on Aging is comprised of 24 members appointed by the County Executive and confirmed by the County Council to advise them on issues related to aging. The members are citizen leaders representing the public and private community whose mission is to support and advocate the promotion of choice, independence and dignity for all older Prince Georgian’s and their families. The Advisory Committee on Aging has oversight of all aging programs including review of the Aging Area Plan to ensure that the goals and objectives are met and reflect the needs of seniors residing in Prince George’s County.
- Meetings are held the 4th Thursday of every month from 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM (Closed meeting in June for Strategic Planning Retreat)
- Until further notice all meetings are held virtually
- Join the Zoom Meeting: https://mypgc.zoom.us/j/4931659641
- Meeting ID: 493 165 9641 Passcode: 234273
- Dial by your location: +1 301 715 8592 US OR 877 853 5247 US Toll-free
The Committee meetings are open to the public. If you need accommodations to participate in commission meetings, make your request at least 72 hours prior to the meeting date. Please call 301-265-8478 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or use Maryland Relay at 711.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Kofi Impraim - Chair
- Diane Williams - Vice Chair
- Erica Noble - Secretary
- Margaret Baltimore
- Shaunda Bellamy
- Michelle Y. Blanc
- Vanecia L. Davis
- Claudia W. Dickens
- Gwendolyn A. Drummond
- Ida R. Fletcher
- Mark A. Harrison
- Deidre N. Jackson
- Eddie R. Jordon
- Gretchen D. Lofland, Ed.D.
- Kym D. Taylor
- Eddimae Gamble Tisdale
Department of Family Services Representatives
- Karen Sylvester, Acting Division Manager
- Joann Carnathan, Unit Manager
If you have questions, contact Joann Carnathan at 301-265-8478.