Election Judge Application
You can serve as an election judge if you demonstrate your ability to perform election duties to the satisfaction of the local Board of Elections. If you are 17 years old, you must meet the requirements of an election judge and must have permission to work from your guardian.
You cannot be an election judge and serve as a:
- Candidate, currently hold a public or political office, state and county political party central committees.
- Chairman, campaign manager, or treasurer for a political or candidate committee
Experience & Training
No experience is required. The Prince George's County Board of Elections will provide comprehensive training. Training is mandatory. Knowledge of computers is preferred but not necessary, and bilingual applicants are encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
- Complete the information on our online application form and press the Submit button when finished
- By entering your electronic signature on this form you are agreeing that you meet all the qualifications required of an Election Judge in Maryland.
- Please do not submit a resume