Growler/Crowler Permit

The Prince George's County Board of License Commissioners may issue a refillable container permit (Growler) and a non-fillable container permit (Crowler) for a Class B, Beer, Wine and Liquor license with on-sale privileges. To apply for the Growler/Crowler permit, this application must be filed with the BOLC along with a cashier's check, certified check or money order made payable to Prince George's County in the amount of $250.00 for the advertising fee. The Board will review the application and determine if a Public Hearing is required. Upon approval of the permit and remittance of the annual fee of $500.00, the permit will be issued.

The board will send a notice to the applicant if the permit has been approved.

Related Documents

Application for Growler/Crowler Permit