Solid Waste Advisory Commission
About the Commission
The Solid Waste Advisory Commission (SWAC) is established to provide community input, guidance, and advice to the County Executive and County Council on matters relating to solid waste management within the county. Members of the Commission review and offer recommendations on the ten-year solid waste management plan; investigate and prepare fiscal impact statements and make recommendations on systematic programs and alternative methods, both public and private, for storage, collection, transportation, processing, disposal and resource recovery of solid waste, including sludge.
- Nancy J. Meyer - Chair
- Barbara Sollner -Webb - Vice Chair
- Charles L. Renninger - Member
- David C. Brosch - Member
- Mouhaman S. Kola - Member
- Jonathan P. Madagu - Member
- Na’ilah J. Dawkins - Member
Bill L. Walmsley- Member
- 6 p.m.
- The third (3rd) Tuesday of every month
- Virtual (Click here: https://mypgc.zoom.us/j/81204113152)
- Meeting ID: 812 0411 3152
- Passcode: 000000
Recordings of Meetings
Recorded video sessions can be found on our YouTube channel (@pgcsprout) at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCT3s6vNV2U&list=PLnLhVd0n9-sKnnfLiFcURPWZ5ASbXKBSo.