- Recommends rules and regulations to the county Executive and Director regarding the animal control shelter and its operations
- Conducts public hearings to determine whether violations have occurred
- Recommends changes in the law regarding the control of animals
- Reviews and recommends modifications to the Animal Control Program budget
- Imposes penalties and orders affirmative actions and conducts public hearings.
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
View All Dockets | Subscribe to Dockets