Growlers Permit

The Prince George's County Board of License Commissioners may issue a refillable container permit (Growler) for a Class B, Beer, Wine and Liquor license with off-sale privileges. To apply for the permit, applicants must submit a completed application along with a $500 fee in the form of a cashier's check, certified check or money order made payable to Prince George's County.

​The board will send a notice to the applicant if the permit has been approved.

Related Documents

Application for Growler Permit