Pothole Repairs

The Department of Public Works and Transportation performs pothole repairs on all County-maintained roadways. Roads that are identified by a route number (example MD Route 214, MD Route 450, MD Route 210, U.S. 1 to name a few) are the responsibility of the Maryland Department of Transportation State Highway Administration (SHA). Call 301-952-0555 to report a pothole to SHA.

To report a pothole on a County-maintained road, please call 311 (3-1-1) or 301-883-4748 or online at PGC311.com.