There is a vacant lot with a large amount of debris. Who would handle getting the debris removed?

A vacant, unimproved lot (no house/structure) would be investigated by the Enforcement Division. When reporting, please be sure to advise that there is no structure on the lot. Please report the property by calling PGC311 at 3-1-1 if you are inside the County. Dial 301-883-4748 if you are outside of the County.

Related questions