Extreme heat emergency

County opens cooling centers. Urges caution during this severe weather period. Visit mypgc.us/StayCool for more information

I am moving and would like to rent my house out. Do I need a permit to do so?

A rental license is required. Visit DPIE's Enforcement Division page for Rental License information. All rental license applications are submitted through Momentum. Email dpierentallicenses@co.pg.md.us for questions.

Related questions