There is construction in my area. The trucks leave a lot of mud and dirt in the road. Who is responsible for cleaning the street?

Mud, dust or run-off from construction sites, due to truck traffic or other means, should be reported to the Department of Permitting, Inspections and Enforcement's Inspections Division. Please enter a service request under Construction Issues and include the name of the development as well as the intersecting streets.


Related questions