I just purchased my home and I’m concerned about the structure being unstable, who can I contact?

The County investigates new home claims (homes one year old or less) of sub-standard construction. Please enter a service request under Property Damage Inspection and include specific concerns regarding the homeowner's claim, as well as the builder's name and contact information if known.

Related questions