Public Relations & Community Outreach
Welcome to the Internal and External Affairs page for the Prince George’s County Department of Social Services. This division serves the Public Relations effort for the entire Department, providing internal and external promotional and community outreach activities and support.
The responsibilities of the division include:
- Managing and addressing media inquiries
- Coordinating public relations and community outreach initiatives
- Promoting the Department of Social Services programs
- Coordinating activities for our internal and external customers
- Managing the customer service unit
- Developing partnerships and coordinating sponsors for the Department’s special events
- Attending community, local and government events, neighborhood activities and fairs, to promote the Department’s services and programs
If you have an upcoming event or community affair and would like to have a representative from the Department of Social Services attend, please submit our Event Request form.
To visit us in the community or learn where we will be next, please see our Calendar of Events.
Sr. Communications & Community Education Manager
(301) 909- 7092