File a Police Report Online
Welcome to the Prince George's County Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a draft copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an emergency
- This incident is not in progress
- There are no known suspects
- This incident occurred within the primary jurisdiction of the Prince George's County Police Department.
If your incident meets all of the requirements above, you are ready to file your report online. If your incident does not qualify, please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a draft copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed by a Prince George's County Police Officer prior to being officially filed
- The reviewing officer may request additional information from you to complete your report. It is critical that you provide a good email address and phone number, and that you monitor your email for follow-up communications from your reviewing officer.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Prince George's County Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the incidents such as:
- Auto Theft
- Package Theft
- Credit Card Fraud
- Identity Theft
- Lost Property
- Property Damage
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the Prince George's County Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 301-352-1200) to file your report. Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Select Incident" on the page linked below to begin.
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting