During what hours can construction be done? Is there a noise ordinance? Who do I call to report this to?

Construction noise is permitted daily from 7:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.  Noise that can be heard within fifty (50) feet, or in a residence outside of these hours should be reported to the Police Department. Call the non-emergency number at (301) 352-1200. This will allow for an immediate response and investigation.

Related questions