Is the online submission of a Building Permit with Use & Occupancy (U&O) the correct process for the Tenant Fit-Out?

Yes. The application will be categorized as a Commercial with Use (CU) Tenant Fit-Out Application. Once the building permit is issued and Inspections finalizes and approves, the Certificate of Occupancy will be issued. Click to start your Permit Application.

Related questions