What items are accepted in the curbside bulky trash collection program?
The list of acceptable materials includes:
- Carpet and padding (Limit of carpet and padding is 324 sq. ft. - rolled and tied on ends)
- Doors and cabinets
- Furniture: such as sofas, coffee tables, bed head/footboards, dressers, tables, chairs, etc.
- Mattresses and box springs (must be covered in protective plastic encasement)
- Hot water heaters and push lawn mowers (Remove the gas tank and drain the oil from lawnmowers)
- No more than two (2) large bags of smaller household items such as knick-knacks, home décor, small kitchen appliances (i.e., toaster ovens, toasters, blenders, air fryers, crock pots) can be set out instead of two regular bulky items. The two (2) large bags count as the two (2) maximum bulky items that can be set out on trash collection day