Contract Administration & Procurement
The Contract Administration and Procurement Division is the primary agency for the procurement of goods and services for Prince George’s County Government. The Division provides overall management and guidance for the County’s purchasing functions in accordance with the legal authority established by Section 603 of the Charter and Subtitle 10A of the Prince George’s County Code.
- Supplier registers online using the registration link: https://erpvendorapp.sap.mypgc.us/registration
- Registration is received in the SAP supplier inbox.
- The EIN is verified by the vendor registration coordinator.
- Once verified, the potential supplier is approved and moved from the inbox to the supplier box.
The supplier will receive 3 emails from the County with subject line, “pgc vendor app”. If not received in 7 business days, please check spam or call the vendor registration coordinator at 301.883.6400 for assistance.
(a).The first email contains the username (follow instructions to enter username.
(b). The second email contains the password (enter password in appropriate area).
(c). The last email contains the questionnaire. The supplier will click on the supplier will click on the supplier data maintenance link: https://erpvendorapp.sap.mypgc.us/bc/bsp/s....... to complete the questionnaire and upload the Letter of Good Standing from the state where your company is headquartered.
*** The vendor registration is not considered complete until the questionnaire has been completed and submitted.
- The Vendor Registration Coordinator will review the questionnaire for accuracy.
- If accepted, the potential supplier is moved from potential supplier to supplier. This information is distributed throughout the software that the vendor is a registered supplier with Prince George’s County Government, and can receive purchase orders and payments through the County payment system.
Already a Registered Supplier?
To improve our business processes and operate more efficiently, we have a web-based self-service system for our suppliers. As a registered supplier, you can view and update certain information in your profile information, including:
- Business classification information describing your company’s type of business, including minority categories
- NIGP classification information describing the types of goods and services your company offers
- Banking information for electronic payments
- Organization contact information, including address
**Suppliers must now provide banking information.
Need additional assistance with the supplier registration process, forgot your username and/ or password, please visit PGC311 and select Contract Administration & Procurement (CAP) as the service type. You may also contact the office at 301-883-6400 and speak with the Supplier Registration Coordinator.
Are you a vendor seeking an opportunity to meet with Contracts Administration and Procurement? We have established Vendor Day just for you.
Vendor Day is an outreach effort to afford vendors an opportunity to meet with County staff and introduce their company to the County. Vendor Day provides the Vendor a set time (not to exceed an hour) and date to perform a demonstration of their company’s capability/capacity or to ask questions about “How to Win Business with the County”. This is an informal meeting with a member of Supplier Development and Diversity Division (SD3), Contracts Administration and Procurement (CAP), and a representative of the relevant County Agency.
To schedule a meeting, please submit your request and questionnaire using the link below.