Doing Business with Prince George's County
The Office of Central Services is here to help you get started to successfully do business with Prince George's County.
We have compiled several resources to help you navigate the process. Should you require additional assistance, please visit our contact page and a representative will be available to assist you.
For information about contracts and procurement opportunities, assistance with the supplier registration process, or to schedule an appointment for Vendor Day, please visit PGC311 and select Contract Administration & Procurement (CAP) as the service type. Please call 311.
ONLINE VENDOR REGISTRATION
Before attempting to do business with Prince George's County, all companies are required to become a Registered Vendor. You can accomplish that by visiting our Supplier Registration page. Becoming a registered vendor will allow the county to contact your firm when procurement opportunities become available utilizing the commodities and/or services provided during registration.
- Prince George's County Procurement Code
- Contract Administration & Procurement site
- Current Prince George's County Office of Central Services Procurement Opportunities
- Procurement Forecast (PDF)
Is your firm a Local, Small, Minority, Disadvantaged and/or Veteran owned business? If so, certifying your firm with Prince George's County's Supplier Development and Diversity (SDDD) Division will allow you to receive preference points when responding to procurement opportunities.
Firms interested in doing business with Prince George’s County Government must complete the following:
- Registration in SAP SAP Supplier Registration
- Complete the SAP Procurement Questionnaire
- Registration in CCS Certification & Compliance System
- Complete the CCS Questionnaire
- Complete an application for certification, if applicable
Resources are available to assist you with growing your business.
Prince George's County wants to do business with you! Learn more about the benefits of bringing your business to our County.
eMARKET & REGIONAL
If you are interested in opportunities, please visit our eMaryland Marketplace page.