Mail and Courier Services
The Mail Service Unit provides several types of services, which are, completed daily throughout the County:
- Courier service, which insures your mail is delivered to each designated location within each facility receiving services.
- Incoming mail processing, our couriers retrieve the County mail from several postal facilities within Prince George's County and process for delivery in a timely fashion.
- Daily mail and certified mail processing, postal mail and certified mail is processed and prepared for daily pick up by the United States Postal Services each afternoon.
- Incoming certified mail processing, certified mail is treated like overnight mail; it will be delivered directly to the prospective offices and tracked from receipt in the mailroom to delivery.
- Incoming overnight mail, overnight mail will be delivered directly to the prospective offices and tracked from receipt in the mailroom to delivery.
- Permit account Prince George's County utilized several permit mail accounts, Permit 23 (Business Ready), Permit 10033 (First Class), and Permit 10034 (Third Class).
The Mail Services Unit monitors and maintains these accounts, assuring funds are readily available for use.
- Postal Supplies
- Mail Tracking
- Production Services
- Overnight Services