Commonly Requested County Codes
The Prince George’s County Government Legislative/Zoning Information System provides convenient and searchable access to bills and resolutions considered by the Prince George's County Council and the enacted County Code. A current edition of the County Code is enacted as positive law every four years and is supplemented at the end of each legislative year. Every effort has been made to accurately incorporate amendments to the County Code, as those amendments become effective, between the publications of the annual supplements. Users are advised that printed editions of the County Code and printed supplements are the presumed correct version of the County Code and interim amendments are subject to editorial correction.
Below are commonly requested County Codes. To view the full content of each code, please click on the section number to link directly to the legislative information system homepage.
- Charter Section 819 Appropriation Control and Certification of Funds
- Sec. 2-111.01 Sale, lease, or other disposition of County property.
- Sec. 2-294 Financial Disclosure
- Sec. 2-292 Administration
- Sec. 10-187 Transfer Tax; Exceptions
- Sec. 10-188 Transfer tax; computation; collection; instrument of writing; deferral or abatement.