About the Central Services Office
The Office of Central Services is dedicated to successfully providing goods and services to Prince George’s County internal and external customers. We achieve this through continuous improvement and exemplary team performance. We aim to attain the highest standards in meeting county operational requirements and to ultimately serve the citizens, residents, and businesses of Prince George’s County.
The Office of Central Services administers centralized support services for the County Government, including facilities operation and management, contract administration and procurement, fleet management, real estate, construction, administrative services and small, local and the minority business development.
To gain an idea of our organization structure please view our organization chart (PDF).
To provide goods and services to our internal and external customers with a commitment to:
- Cost Consciousness
- Exemplary customer service
- High ethical standards
- Quality service delivery
To create a mindset and a behavior that is obsessive with high performance and exceeding expectations.
Our Core Values
- Putting our internal and external customers at the heart of everything we do
- Building a positive team spirit through collaboration and Teamwork
- Motivating staff and tying awards and incentives directly to the achievement of performance objectives
- Supporting the infrastructure for public safety and economic development to enhance the lives of residents and citizens of Prince George's County
- Being responsible stewards of our natural and financial resources