Do I have to pay my SBC if I contract for garbage service that disposes of my waste outside of the county?

Yes. The SBC is applied to buildings that can "generate waste" in the county. Therefore, you must pay your SBC even if your waste is disposed of outside of the county. Please call 301-952-7635 for more information.

Related questions