Do I have to pay for any unimproved (with no impervious area) properties that I own?

Yes, you will be charged a minimal administration fee for each property to help cover the costs of the Clean Water Program, unless you meet the eligibility criteria for financial hardship (see question above), in which case the fee will be waived. Please call 301-883-5810 for more information.

Related questions