How do I obtain a pet license?

You can obtain a pet license from:

  • Prince George’s County Animal Management Division (3750 Brown Station Road, Upper Marlboro)
  • College Park Animal Control Facility (4500 Knox Road, College Park)
  • Bowie Animal Control Facility (15901 Excalibur Road, Bowie)


When submitting a license application for Prince George’s County, the following must be include:

  • Copy of the spay/neuter certificate (if applicable), 
  • Check or money order payable to Prince George’s County in the amount of $10 for altered animals or $25 for unaltered animals.


License renewals can be mailed or purchased online here.


For additional licensing information contact 301-780-7200 and select option "3".

Related questions