How do I obtain a pet license?
You can obtain a pet license from:
- Prince George’s County Animal Management Division (3750 Brown Station Road, Upper Marlboro)
- College Park Animal Control Facility (4500 Knox Road, College Park)
- Bowie Animal Control Facility (15901 Excalibur Road, Bowie)
When submitting a license application for Prince George’s County, the following must be include:
- Copy of the spay/neuter certificate (if applicable),
- Check or money order payable to Prince George’s County in the amount of $10 for altered animals or $25 for unaltered animals.
For additional licensing information contact 301-780-7200 and select option "3".