Older Adult Services
Are you living with physical or mental disabilities, struggling with aging, or in need of long-term health services? Or are you taking care of someone struggling with one of these issues?
Questions to Ask Yourself
Prince George's County provides resources to help you and your loved ones-answer life's important questions.
- Is my house accessible?
- Do I need to move?
- What about transportation?
- Can I afford to retire?
- How will I care for my loved ones?
Planning Ahead is Key
Plan ahead, and enjoy peace of mind. The Prince George's County Aging and Disability Resource Center helps County residents create a comprehensive, personal plan for their future.
The Center provides resources for aging residents, residents living with physical or mental disabilities, and their families/caregivers, including:
- Identifying and planning for future health needs and potential emergencies
- Resources and available local assistance programs
- Community living options and facilities available