How do I obtain a pet license?
You can obtain a pet license from:
-Prince George's County Animal Management Division (3750 Brown Station Road, Upper Marlboro)
-College Park Animal Control Facility (4500 Knox Road, College Park)
-Bowie Animal Control Facility (15901 Excalibur Road, Bowie)
-Laurel City Hall (8103 Sandy Spring Road)

When submitting the application, a copy of the current rabies vaccination certificate, a copy of the spay/neuter certificate (if applicable), and a check or money order payable to Prince George's County in the amount of $5 for altered animals or $25 for unaltered animals must be included. For additional licensing information contact 301-780-7251 or 301-780-7252.

Show All Answers

1. How can I adopt a pet?
2. I am a county teacher and I would like to plan an animal care instruction lesson. Where do I call for information?
3. How do I obtain a pet license?
4. Where do I call to report a missing, vicious, or injured animal?
5. Where can I have my pet spayed or neutered?