Skip to main content
Summer Passport Rules and Guidelines
- Passport is a non-paid program intended for enrichment and educational purposes only.
- Transportation is not provided unless stated in the Course Notes.
- Please check your email/SPAM often. Weekly/daily notices, changes, cancellations and other information will be sent regularly.
- Participants should wear their program tee shirts and lanyards at all events.
- All participants are expected and will be checked in and out accordingly and must complete a post-activity survey/evaluation.
- 100% attendance is expected. We do not want to waste resources, money, time, supplies, and materials.
- Participants are expected to be dropped off and picked up on time.
- Participants should be dressed accordingly for activities. No ripped jeans, no graphic tees with inappropriate language or images.
- Do not wait until the day of an activity to ask questions.
- Misconduct of any kind will not be tolerated (sexting, bullying, non-respect of authority figures or property, foul language, etc.)