Office of Veterans Affairs
Prince George’s County is the Crown Jewel of Maryland and home to the largest population of Veterans in the state of Maryland. The Office of Veteran Affairs is located within the County Executive’s Office. We serve eligible veterans, their dependents, surviving spouses, children of deceased veterans, members of the Reserves or National Guard, and active-duty service members who reside in the county.
We are Prince George's Proud to serve as we:
- Help veterans and surviving spouses pursue and apply for eligible VA benefits
- Provide employment, training, and entrepreneurial advice, resources, and assistance.
- Address and provide referral services for healthcare, education, housing, homelessness, and family needs
- Offer resources to address depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and the psychological effects of military sexual trauma (MST).
- Offer various resources through VA and community-based organizations.
Connect with OVA
Stay connected with your Prince George’s County Office of Veteran Affairs!
The Prince George’s County Office of Veterans Affairs would like to stay in touch with you. Please complete the sign-up form that will allow our office to reach you DIRECTLY with the latest news, benefits, programs, and events of interest to and in honor of you, our esteemed Veteran’s Community!
These Federal, State, County, and private resources are provided for your information. Please let us know if you need further assistance by contacting Dr. James A. Dula. You can also visit the State of Maryland Veteran Affairs Resource Guide (PDF).